Get started on investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange-traded funds. You'll earn when to buy and sell and how to monitor your results. Whether you work with an adviser or invest on your own, you'll know what questions to ask and steps to take to improve your financial future.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the difference between saving and investing.
- Clarify your investment goals and the expected returns for different types of investments.
- Learn how to use Canada's income tax system to improve your investing results.
- Demystify investment jargon.
- Find out how investment professionals are trained and how they are paid, so you can decide whether you need one and which kind to choose.
$225 - April 30 2017, 9:30AM - 4:30PM - St George Campus
Register Now, Click Here